1. You agree that by reading and posting to this Blog that
- You are over the age of 13 years.
- All opinions expressed by users are only in their individual capacity and not as a representative of Public Design Center.
- You will not make investment decision based on content posted by anyone on this Blog.
- Posting on this Blog does not constitute notice to Public Design Center for any legal purposes.
- You will keep your comments relevant and not make comments that are unrelated.
- You own the copyright to any material that you post to the Blog, and that you grant to Public Design Center a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully sub-licensable and worldwide right and license to use, reproduce and deal with such content by all means.
2. You agree not to use the Blog to:
- Post any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, profane, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another person’s privacy, hateful, fraudulent, discriminatory, provokes or encourages violence or is racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your relationship with any person or entity.
- Impersonate a Public Design Center employee, agent or other representative.
- Post any content which you do not have a right to post.
- Post topics of a political, legal or sensitive nature.
- Post any content that may damage the reputation or goodwill of Public Design Center.
- Post any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person or entity.
- Post any content that would infringe any UK or international laws.
- Harass another person.
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
- Post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised commercial advertising or promotional materials.
- Post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
Any material that you post which violates the above terms is likely to be removed immediately without notice, warning or explanation to you and such violation could result in legal action being taken against you by Public Design Center, the authorities or an aggrieved party.
3. Public Design Center reserves the right in relation to a Blog or comment to:
- Require your name and e-mail address prior to publishing it.
- Not publish your Blog or comment or edit your post before publishing.
- Disagree with your opinions respectfully.
- Close comments for a post where similar comments have been received.
- Not update the content of a Blog.
- Not respond to your comments or to respond to some comments or questions individually or as a cluster of comments or questions about the same topic.
- Use comments, ideas, suggestions, products or services that are posted on this Blog without any obligation to compensate the party that provided the comment or suggestion.
4. You agree that Public Design Center is not responsible for:
- Any loss, access to, deletion, alteration or restoration of any materials on the Blog. You are responsible for backing up materials posted to the Blog.
- Protecting your computer against interference or viruses that may be encountered through use of the Blog. You are responsible for installing a virus protection program on your computer for protection.
- The Blog’s operation or the information, content or materials included in the Blog. Public Design Center makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, in these regards. Public Design Center disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law, all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose, and shall not be liable for any damages or loss of any kind arising from the use or inability to use the Blog.
- Links to external sites and resources, including their availability, any content, advertising, products, or other materials that are made available.